|Customer Location||Delivery Options||Price||Estimated Shipping Time|
|UK||Royal Mail 2nd Class||FREE||3-5 working days|
|UK||Royal Mail 1st Class||up to £3.50||1-2 working days|
Next Day Guarantee (with signature)
|£7.50||Next working day|
|Europe||Standard Local Delivery||£3.99||3-5 working days|
|Europe||DPD Classic||£15.50||2 working days|
|Rest of the World||Standard Local Delivery||£7.99||7-10 working days|
|For Royal Mail Parcels||For DPD Parcels|
|Click here||Click here|
All UK returns are free.
If for some reason you are unhappy with your order, we will do everything in our power to rectify it. However, if you would like to return your order we offer free UK returns on any full price and sale items returned to us in perfect condition with tags attached. You must must return the item to us within 28 days of receipt with your proof of purchase.
CHRISTMAS RETURNS 🎄 - All items bought after November 13th (6 weeks before Christmas) will have an extended returns and exchanges period, up until January 14th.
- Refunds will be credited to the original card that was used for purchase. If you decide to refund a gift we can't prevent the card-owner knowing.
- For advice please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone + 44 (0) 1442 877 659 between 9am - 5:30pm weekdays BST/GMT.
- Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
How To Return An Item (UK Customers)
- Please click here to download your returns sheet, which MUST be printed out in A4 size.
- Please follow the instructions on the form by filling-in and enclosing the necessary information with your package.
- Stick your Royal Mail returns label to the front of your parcel to address your return. This label covers the cost of your return if you are within the UK.
- Take your parcel at the nearest Post Office. Your nearest location can be found here. Do not post into a post box.
Please note that when sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. Always retain proof of postage.
How To Return An Item (non-UK Customers)
- Please address the parcel to the following address: MAAREE 12 Sheldon Way, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire HP4 1FH United Kingdom.
- Please download and fill in this form. Making sure to include it in your return parcel.
- Send it using your preferred postal service. Ensuring you retain proof of postage.
For exchanges please follow the same instructions in the returns sections, but please note on the returns for that you would like an 'exchange', rather than 'return', with information about the new size/colour you want to exchange it for.
Please check on our website first that we have your desired item in stock. If there are only a few left in your new desired size, you may prefer to purchase it immediately, rather than wait for your item to be manually exchanged. This will avoid you missing out if someone else buys it in the mean time.
Exchanges will be posted at standard delivery rates, unless contacted from the customer beforehand. Additional costs may be required for an upgraded delivery method.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer free shipping on exchanges outside of the UK at this time.